Wednesday, May 15, 2024

Coffee card for the month of May!

Aloha~

This is the card I made for this month's swap. I love these papers from NND! I love orange cats, and I colored him with copic, using a little brush strokes for the furs of tabby cat. 😸I tried to color coordinate as much as possible, as you probably can tell. 😊 I used the oval stitch die from Sunny Studio, stitched pocket die from Honey Bee Stamps, altering a little on the top to fit well with the background stitched die cut design, from MFT. 

This week, we'll have tons of rain, again 😑Wherever you are, hope you'll stay safe from the severe weather. And, hope some of you witnessed the beautiful sight of northern lights! Thank you for stopping by my blog today! Love, Eve

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...