Tuesday, July 16, 2024

Happy Birthday to my BFF!

Aloha~

It's been a while since I posted last. I've been very busy. Anyways, I finally finished this birthday card to my BFF from college. 

I really wanted to use this sentiment, and I started out to make a front design, from the sentiment. I used Kuretake watercolor paint to handpaint the background; Sky, Ocean and the sandy beach. Then I used the stamp of Essential by Ellen for the waves but after the ink drying, I used Uniball white pen to go over all the stamped wave images. I found a couple of stamps to make some sandy beach from Lawn Fawn. I had some stickers from Japan for the seashells and starfish. I elevated the seagull's part, using the foam tape. 

Heat waves everywhere. Stay safe and stay hydrated! Thanks for stopping my blog today! Love, Eve

  

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The card looks fabulous.
Peggie

Anonymous said...

Super cute!
Karen adams

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...