Thursday, August 22, 2024

Happy Birthday!

This is the last birthday card this month.

I wanted to use my new Hero Art's fancy die. My design started from there. I used "sandy" paper from my stash, stamped the Waffle Flower's sentiment. I love this font as if it was written on the sandy beach! I used the MFT stamp's stitch frame for the whole front. I noticed that I've been using this frame die often.😊 I stamped the ocean stamp from Papertrey Inc. The puppy on the float, both stamps are from Sunny Studio. I'm a cat person and I think this is the only dog stamp I own, but the recipient loves dogs, so I chose this stamp. The sun, the clouds and seagulls stamps are from Lawn Fawn. 

Hope you are having a great week! If you are in heatwave area, please stay safe and stay hydrated! Here in Hawaii, a couple of storms coming this way, from Sunday... two already got their names; Hone & Gilma. Thanks for stopping by my blog today! Love, Eve

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...