Friday, September 10, 2010

HM Bookmark Swap

I participated in the bookmark swap at HM yahoo group. On the front, i masked all images, incld. ribbons on the kite string! They are very small to make them as a mask! Then i used my MOST fav. Printworks Cloud template to make billow clouds. I did Paprepiecing on the kite's dots design. That took me a while too cuz some of those paperpieces are teeny-tiny!! I put those tiny pieces to Xyron. I put white flocks on the rabbit tail :-) oh, yes, i had to make 3 bookmarks, NOT only one! On the back, i stamped the sentiment. I chose these colors (light sky blue and yellow), to brighten the recipients day whenever they use this bookmarks! :-) I laminated them so that these will be sturdy. Hope the recipients will enjoy using it in their books! :-) ps. the white spot on the back is the flashlight from the camera, reflecting on the plastic lamination. I took the pic.without the flash but the color was a bit different from the real color, so i had to use this pic. instead...

4 comments:

Tcee said...

This is really cute...so much work! You did a great job. Thanks for sharing

Sparkly Engineer said...

Wow what a great deal of detail. I hope I get one. These are super neato.

Nancy said...

Very, very cute.

Sue from Oregon said...

this looks like a fun swap Eve!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...