Sunday, September 19, 2010

HM & friends monday challenge 78


Happy 2year Birthday!! They are celebrating on their blog, and this is the special sketch for this week. Also they are having blog hop :-) I rotated the original sketch by 90 degrees. My camera doesn't focus on this card at all with the sunlight for some reason unknown, and i had to use the flash, and that made Happy Hopper whiter than actually is :-( And other images too... :-( I punched out the leaves from the orange strip in the middle, attached on the corner of the main image, with 3D glue dots. Then i DOUBLED the glue dots to adhere the pumpkin button, to give more dimention. ...so, are you feeling "Fall is in the air", like him?? ;-)

8 comments:

Peggie said...

Great card. Great coloring, wonderful embellishments.

Sue from Oregon said...

I love this image, it makes such a great fall card! Great sketch challenge card Eve! Thanks for playing along and good luck with our anniversary challenge at HM&F's Monday Challenge!

Sue said...

Love how you flipped the sketch for your fall card. Beautiful colors and the stamped image is wonderful. Thanks for joining us at House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge and Blog Hop. Good luck with the prize draw. Nicely done!!

Take Care
Sue Drees

Sue said...

Hi Eve
aww fabulous card, luv the colours, lovely colouring, thank you for joining us at House Mouse & Friends this week, hope to see you next time, sue,x

Katie said...

Hi Eve,

Can you believe the amazing stamps being offered for this 2 year anniversary challenge?!! My jaw dropped when I read the challenge last week! I still need to make my card to participate, but I had a migraine today...so it was not a very good day. I love your fall card! Your happy hopper is so cute. I love the colors you used. I think my favorite thing is the fact that you punched the leaves out of the paper and used that as part of your design, and that you used the punched leaved in your card as well! Very nice! Have a great week!

Katie

Tracy S said...

Cute card! I like the way you colored the apples on this.

Lorraine A said...

gorgeous card :-) your colouring is fabulous and the papers and embellies are perfect :-)

thanks for joining us on the HM&F Anniversary Hop :-)
luv
Lols x x x

Lisa said...

Very pretty! Thanks for joining the HM&F Celebration Blog hop and Challenge!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...