Saturday, January 8, 2011

Lawnscaping Challege #1!

I made this card for new Lawnscaping Challenge. Everybody knows that I never liked Winter but when I saw this stamp in a set called Winter Critter (by Lawn Fawn), I had to have it! LOL! They are sooo cute! After the whole month of December (except 30th & 31st), the ground being covered by WHITE stuff & teens to 20Fs temperature, I really didn't want to make any WHITE card, but the challenge calls for "All About Snow"!! so, after a while of consideration, I made this card. I luv this Bear stamp! This is a Tent Card. This year, i plan to make more 3D shape cards than regular 2 folded card. I drew many dots with quick glue pen around the sentiment, and added glitter. Well, this is my First Post in 2011. Sorry that I'd been rather quiet. I'd been trying to catch up with many things I neglected to do in last 2 weeks after Christmas. Wishing you all the happiness in 2011!! :-)

11 comments:

Marie said...

This looks really great! I would love to see pictures from another angle of this card as well, to really see how dimensional it must be =) TFS!

Laurel Beard said...

Pretty card. Love the trees, the snowflake background, your nestabilities choice. The entire card is great. Thank you so much for playing along with us over at the Lawnscaping Challenge!!!

Scrapcollectr said...

The blue adds just the right touch of cool.... *smile*
^_^

Elizabeth Allan said...

This little scene made me smile. Cute polar bear Eve.

Card Crazy said...

Isn't he just the cutest thing? Love your frame and the sparkly blue trees. Big smiles, here.
Sue S.

Heather Innusa said...

Very cute & creative!

Eve said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Eve said...

As "Legojenta" said in her comment, I've just uploaded another pic. of this card, from another angle. Thank you for your suggestion! :-)

Kelly said...

love the scene you have created!

Christiana said...

Adorable card! Thanks so much for playing along!

Ashley Newell said...

This is FABULOUS! I love the window! Thanks for playing along with the Lawnscaping Challenge!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...