Monday, January 31, 2011

Simon Says... Animal Antics!


well, I made this card to my HM online friend, Sue S. but also Simon Says challenge in mind. This week's challenge is "Animal antics"! I luv Roasting Marshmallows, and I foud this stamp funny, not our mice roasting marshmallows but rather, "someone" is "stealing" their marshmallows on the bowl! :-) Since the stamp image is large, I made this card a bit large too, and since not much to do on the image itself other than coloring, I decorated some around the image. I luv Baker's Twine!

8 comments:

Sparkly Engineer said...

Great coloring and the paper and embellies go so well. Really like this card.

Anonymous said...

Eve that is too adorable. I love the embellishments and your braver than I am right now to attempt a card that takes that much intricacy (sp) :) Great job
Hugs Cathy K

Sue from Oregon said...

what a darling image...don't remember this one! Sue S will be so pleased!

Jane said...

Gorgeous card! thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamps challenge, hugs, Jane x

Kelly said...

I like how you embellished this card. you did not disrupt the image with is fabulous. Very pretty.

Iulia said...

That image is adorable! And such a beautiful coloring! Lovely colors too!
Hugs, Iulia

Sandy said...

Ok Eve -- I am gonna post this on your blog cause I can't figure out how to e-mail you! You asked about the snow globe - what I used on my card is a die made by Lifestyle Crafts -- I believe I Break For Stamps has a snow globe rubber stamp. Thanks for stopping by my blog - could not reply to you directly cause you had a no reply thing in the address box.
Sandy

Eulanda said...

hee hee this is so cute!! What a great scene! Luv the Baker's twine!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...