Saturday, October 7, 2017

It's Meow-lloween!

This is probably my 2nd time to buy A Card Kit in my over 25 years of stamping. I don't find interesting to use a kit when I'm creating, but this one, as soon as it was released, I placed the order! 😊 Except the big sheets of holographic stickers, I love them all, and I knew I could use them all. 

I used WOW "Glow in the dark EP" for the 1st time. Fun! The "fun swirly night sky background paper through the window" had a price tag on the back of this paper and the name of the stamp store. It was the store which closed over 13~14 (?) years ago, and the price was 75 cents for 12 x 12. Never used it, just "hoarded"! hahaha It was time to use! 😊 Some people don't like the black cat, so I used medium grey paper for a kitty. A kit comes with the die for this image 😊 I found another "oldies", the little witch shaker piece. It was the perfect size! I also bought a pack of Halloween postal stamps (the real one from USPS) and didn't use it at all last year, but this year, I'm using them! 
And this is how it looks in the dark. You can see a bit of stamped image in the natural lighting on the card. Cool, huh?! I love it!

I'm submitting this to Simon Says Stamps Limited Edition Halloween 2017 Card Kit gallery. This isn't a challenge, just a gallery. And, to Simon Says Stamps Monday Challenge~A Walk on the Dark Side. 

Just realized. In US, it's a long weekend! (Columbus Day). Hope everyone is having a relaxing (& long if you are in US) weekend. 😊

Eve

2 comments:

karen adams said...

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️Love it!!!

Kath Stewart said...

love the spooky window scene you created and wow love the glow in the dark ghosts...thank you so much for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge...hugs kath xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...