Sunday, October 8, 2017

Happy Little Critters!

Update ~ This card was featured on the challenge, and I received this badge from the challenge. woohoo! 

This stamp set was released in summer, 2014. Ever since, I'd been wanting it esp. when the fall came, last 3 years. Finally I got it, and found the time to play. 😊 "S'more" is American invention which I love, although its real origin is unknown, but has been very popular at camp sites in US, since 1920's according to Wikipedia.You can have S'mores throughout the year, but to me, it's a "fall" thing. 🍁



I made this card for my friend's birthday. Also, I'm submitting to Lawn Fawnastics Challege #14 ~ Happy Little Critters. I love animals, and Lawn Fawn's critters are my favorites! 

Hope you all are having a nice Sunday evening.

Eve

2 comments:

karen adams said...

Cute card!

Nancy K said...

I love this totally charming card design! The little critters are so cute and the heat embossing background is brilliant! I'm so happy you joined us for our Happy Little Critters challenge at Lawn Fawnatics!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...