Monday, October 9, 2017

Nature's beauty...

I love seeing deer. Although deer can be seen all year around, even on the tropical island of Guam which I've never seen, but then, I've never seen the infamous brown tree snakes (knock on wood), I l love seeing them in snowy winter... and I hate winter and snow, to live! lol.. .maybe I'm missing this scenery from western PA.. 

Christmas challenge at Simon Says Stamps Wednesday challenge, featuring Penny Black.  CAS & could be a card to a "male" friend. I could add more but on this, I didn't want to. Penny Black makes beautiful stamps, and you don't have to add much. ...only to make a beautiful background, trying to match these beautiful stamps. 😊 I didn't have acrylic paint nor reinker in white, so I used Uni ball white gel pen, to add those snow flakes. I even didn't want to use snow flakes stamps which I have because the tiniest one was still big to this scenery... 


But, I had to add something.. lol so, I added craft foam pad underneath of the front panel, to give a bit of dimension. 😊

I love this stamp set. I love the nature. I love the animals.

Also submitting to the Penn Black Holiday head start challenge which is running from July 31 to Oct.29. 

Hope you all have a great long (in US) weekend. 

Eve


2 comments:

Lin said...

What a sweet, serene scene, Eva! I love a Christmas card like this - thanks for sharing it with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

Sue said...

Love your pretty wintery scene. I agree, snow looks great when your inside and looking out the window, but if you have to drive or go out in it, ugh! Beautiful card.

Hugs
Sue

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...