Tuesday, April 13, 2021

Coffee card for monthly swap April 2021

Aloha~

This is the card I made for April for my Coffee card swap group on FB. Most stamps are from LF, and I colored them all with Copics. The bear on the screen doesn't hold a cup, so to make the theme to be "coffee", I looked for a perfect size cup image stamp from my stamp collection, masked and stamped. That tiny cup belongs to Miss Ink stamp set. I also masked the sentiment in the picture frame, so that I could stamp the hibiscus from Hero Arts, to give a little touch of Hawaii/tropical Island.🌺 I love doing something a little different, and doing so, I spend time to look for a perfect match, mostly size and sometimes the design. When I find it, I get excited! lol The fox stamp is from LF but from a different stamp set. Background paper is also from LF. I used Wink of Stella shimmer pen on the steam from coffee but very hard to see.. The sentiment which I heat embossed is from Neat & Tangled stamp set. Even in pandemic, we can have a coffee time with friends, thanks to the technology! 💻Can't imagine the people's lives during the last pandemic which is Spanish flu..I used the foam tapes to the fox and the pile of books to give the dimension to the scene I made. Also I used it to the sentiment strip. 

Hope y'all are having a wonderful week! Thanks for stopping by my blog today! Hugs, Eve


1 comment:

Sue from Oregon said...

Hey Eve-so happy to hear from you! Assuming you are maybe in Hawaii now? Who knows lol! Thanks for popping in to say Hello today. Loving your get well scene-just as cute as can be!!! ♥Sue Kment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...