Monday, March 22, 2021

Happy Easter #2!

 Aloha~

So, I "collected" these dies and finally could make a card! LOL Bird nest, chick dies, fence and gate dies are from Memory box, and bunny dies are IO. I recently saw someone used a colorful paper for the base, and I was inspired by that. You know, we all "hoard" pretty papers and not use them. .. 😅This card is "odd" size, too. After placing all the elements, I decided to make the card base as what you see, I'm not even sure the exact size. .. sometimes, I just cut little by little to make a card look better. I had to use a bigger size envelope, though. I used "cloud template" for making a background paper. I realized.. although I bought 2 more "clouds" stencils/templates, this one was my oldest, and it says 1997 by PrintWorks. There is a price tag on it; $2.79! Good Old days... lol I recently found a "stencil paper" at $1.50 shop and made a stencil for the grass, using MFT's grass field die. It's a thin paper x 2 in a package. I'm sure, though, I can use it several times at least! I only used, like 1/5 of this stencil paper, so I have plenty left to make more stencils! I found a branch stamp from Altenew stamp set, and stamped on the card front. I attached a gate die over the fence die to give a bit of dimension. Sentiment is heat embossed, and the strip is also attached with a foam tape to give a dimension. Oh I water colored the bird nest. 

I painted "eggs" many years ago, and I display with Easter decorations every spring! 

Thank you for stopping by my blog today! Hope your week is off to a great start! Hugs, Eve


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...