Sunday, May 9, 2021

Happy birthday!

I made this card for my Godmother. I usually make birthday cards with birthday designs, like balloons, cakes, etc., but I really wanted to use this new die (add-on) set from Lawn Fawn, and just made it as a birthday card. It's very spring like where my godmother lives now. She told me that they had lots of flowers! I made this as close to how this add-on is originally intended to be used and it didn't take much time to make. I used Lawn Fawn's woodgrain white card stock for this shadow box card base. I used Lawn Fawn's sky blue "watercolor" paper from their paper pack. It's hard to tell from the picture but die cut shimmery card stock from my paper collection with their dies of tree top (with leaves) to make "clouds" as a DT of Lawn Fawn suggested and made a card with. Others are self explanatory. Those lawn and hills are die cut, using Lawn Fawn's papers, too. I'm not really into interactive cards but I really love this Original shadow box die set and their add-on die sets, as well as shaker cards.  



Happy mother's day, to y'all who is a mother. :) You deserve this special day to celebrate for your hard work! 

Love, Eve


1 comment:

Sue from Oregon said...

Oh boy I love this. I remember when I first saw these diorama cards...I just love the dimension!! Darling scene! ♥ Sue Kment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...