Sunday, October 31, 2021

Happy Halloween #2!

Happy Halloween! 

The 2nd Halloween card I made this year. I read someone's post saying that she bought more stamps and stamp supplies for the season but ended up not using them all and making cards with those ones she didn't use on the release year, and ended up using in next couple of years. Think of that for a moment, if you've been doing that for 20 years! lol .. Anyways, I bought this Lawn Fawn's stamp set a couple of years ago. I colored them with Copics. I stamped directly to the navy color card base, inside, and used colored pencils to color the moon, stars and clouds. The sentiment is from also Lawn Fawn's stamp set but much older set. I again used the distress embossing glaze over white card stock and black ink for stamping. I'm really liking on how to use the distress embossing glaze! 

The spiderwebs on both sides were die cut from the black shimmer paper, from Lawn Fawn, too. 


Lighting on these photos aren't that great but those spider and webs are much more black and shiney...I found the "pumpkin" button in my stash to finish this card off. 

Hope you all are having a Spooktacular Halloween! Thanks for stopping by my blog today!

Love, Eve

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...