Sunday, November 21, 2021

Coffee Card Swap ~ November, 2021

Aloha~
This is the card for November. Although it's still hot in Hawaii, the place where the recipient lives is getting cold, so I used Concord & 9th's Turnabout stamp to make the background with sweaters in it, as well as mug cup with steam. For a change, I used Gina K's orange colored paper instead of "white" card stock. The sentiments and mug cup dies were heat embossed with Tim Holts' Distress glaze. I love this product! When it first came out, I made some swatches, but NOT for the colors, but the inks underneath of the glaze. Most of the inks underneath have bled, from a little to a lot. For black, I really don't like to stain my clear stamps but Ranger's archival jet black works the best. 

Inside, I looooove this fox stamp! I used it two years ago, and I had to use it again! There are other animals in this stamp set but I've only used this fox stamp! lol I love coloring the stamped image with colored pencils when the background card stock isn't white/cream, so that's what I used. This is my 3rd PUMPKIN SPICE themed cards this fall! lol YES, I LOVE PUMPKIN SPICE for fall! 😋

Hope y'all are having a beautiful fall! 
A little early but Happy Thanksgiving! 

Hugs, Eve

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...