Thursday, January 27, 2022

Happy Holidays ~ #1

LOL, well, Christmas has come and gone, ... a month ago! I did make a couple of cards but I was super busy at work. Due to "ongoing pandemic", work made me even more tired in holiday season. I finally found some time to upload my cards... Hope y'all had a much better "holiday season" than I had. 😊 

This card was for my Godmother. 

Two years ago, I purchased this house die set, and made this card below, but this year, I purchased the "gingerbread house add-on" die set and made this card above. I put some paste on those yummy gumdrops to look little more realistic to the regular card stock. I would've put glossy accent or something on the berries but I found the paper which gives that similar effect, so I die cut that paper with the berry die. 

I love this house die! 

Thank you for stopping by my blog today! And, Happy Australia Day to Aussie friends! 

Hugs, Eve  

2 comments:

karen adams said...

Adorable!

Eve said...

Mahalo, Karen, for stopping by to leave some "LOVE" <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...