Sunday, December 4, 2022

Happy Thanksgiving! 2022

Aloha~

Ok, Thanksgiving day has come and gone. I've been quite busy, and, I forgot which website I used, to place "watermark" on my photos, and it took forever to find it! lol I've used other photo shop site for several years til they stopped, and I had to find another one. I did, but back in July and for the last couple of months, I didn't post anything, and I totally forgot the website! 😓Anyways, now, I found it, and I can post my "watermarked" photos! So, hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving day!

I made two cards this year, using the same technique but used different papers and colors. This big die and other extra dies are all from Hero Arts, their monthly kit of May, 2022. I liked the "white" all around, and water colored a little. 



Now, I will not forget the website of placing watermark.😅

Hope you are having a nice weekend, probably, everyone is busy! Nearby mall was packed today! Thanks for visiting my blog today! Hugs, Eve

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...