Wednesday, January 18, 2023

Coffee card "EXTRA"

 Aloha~

This is an "extra" card to go with my "care" package. A Coffee card swap group member suffered a big damage to her new home from Hurricane which hit her "new" place directly. I'd been thinking about her ever since, and some months later, she posted a picture of her new kitchen. So I'm sending her some coffee from Honolulu! I made this card, to enclose inside of the package. At first, I didn't really think but then, when I was going through my "stash", I found this HM image, already stamped on watercolor card stock. When I buy a new stamp, esp. if it's a large design like this, I usually stamp a couple times for the future use, so that I don't have to clean the stamp each time. And it hit me, this is perfect! I'm sending 2 bags of coffee from Honolulu! And, it came to my mind, "ENJOY" as a sentiment to use, so I browsed my sentiment collection and found this "ENJOY!" from Honey Bee stamp set. Perfect! I want her to enjoy these coffee! 

Inside, I stamped the sentiment from old company, Lil'Inker Design. I thought this sentiment was also perfect for this "care" package! 

The box I used to ship is from Kauai Coffee company. In November, I ordered some coffee from them, online cuz I couldn't get the flavors I wanted, on Oahu, only on the island of Kauai, and perfect fit for my gift! 


I'm glad she is back with us. 😊

Hope you are having a nice week! It will be a short week 😉

Thanks for stopping by my blog today. Love, Eve

 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great card and thoughtful gift! Hugs!

Karen a

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...