Sunday, January 15, 2023

Coffee card January 2023 swap!

Happy New Year! A little late for the greeting but it's my first post in 2023! 

I used my newly purchased stamp sets, both from Gina K Designs! Most of you know that I hate cold weather, and I tend to make cards which doesn't have "winter" theme much...But I really liked these sets, and after coloring, I like them even more! 😍

I did some ink blending for background scene. I splattered white watercolor paint to make a snowy scene in the end. For the front, it's hard to tell but I found this shiny white paper in my stash, to die cut the snow drifts, using Honey Bee Stamps die. I stamped snowmen and mug cup all in black first, but after placing them on the scene, I didn't like it, and changed the color to light grey to stamp snowmen and brown to stamp mug cups, and I love how they turned out, after coloring with Copics. I decided to make the winter scene card because the recipient lives in Florida. We don't see this scenery in our daily lives.😄

Thanks for stopping by my blog today! Hope you are having a relaxing long weekend! In some areas, I watched on the news about horrible weather... Stay safe!  Love, Eve  

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awesome!love it!
Karen A

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...