Monday, January 30, 2023

Happy Valentine's Day!

Aloha~

This is the Valentine's/Galentine's day card I'm sending to my best friend from college. 

I used Pretty Pink Posh hearts stencil, using Tonic Studio's Glimmer paste. I "fell in love again" with The Greetery's new release; mug cup and the sweater. I'd been wanting to find "my style" of sweater and this was it! Most companies have mug cup dies but this is the first time I saw the "heart shaped" one! This die set includes "marshmallows" so I made it to be a "hot chocolate" which we both love! The sentiment is from MFT Stamps and the stitching die is also from MFT Stamps. I heat embossed the sentiment. After I adhered everything, I noticed more open spaces in background, so I found different shapes of hearts in my die cut stash, so I attached those. Oh, for the sweater, I used the cable knit pattern paper from MFT Stamps, and white small polka dots paper from Lawn Fawn for the mug cup. 

I was making another card but hard time, finishing it, so I started this card, and finished it fast. lol Sometimes that happens. 

Have a nice week! Love, Eve 

2 comments:

Are Guth said...

Darling card. That heart shaped mug is so unique. Love your stencil background too

Peggie said...

Such a cute card

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...