Friday, April 21, 2023

Coffee card for April

Aloha~

It took several days to finish this card. Lately the stamp companies releases dies with very small pieces. They look great but when I try to use them, it's hard... Still, I keep buying them. lol... Anyways, this is one of the cards which I used those little pieces. It takes more time for choosing "colored papers" for each pieces, too, than coloring them... I also started out with the different colors for the background and the card base, but I couldn't make the card, so I changed the colors. 😓 When you have so many choices, it gets harder to decide which one would be the best...I'm glad I finished this card. Otherwise, I would be late for mailing the card. ... The shiny silver heavy paper which I die cut for coffee maker are from the package of one of my skin care products. I keep those, and mostly I use them for "stars" for nightly sky on my cards but this time, it became handy for my coffee maker 👍Oh by the way, for the die cutting, I used TH's card stock which he said it wouldn't be a great card base but good for die cutting, so I used those for the 1st time. I'm happy with those papers, on this card! 



Thank you for stopping by my blog today. Have a nice weekend! Love, Eve

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great card!
Karen adams

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...