Monday, April 24, 2023

Happy Anniversary!

Aloha~
I made a card for my best friend's wedding anniversary. 
I started to think the design and the new kit from MFT Stamps were introduced. I thought, aha!
This is it! I sometimes call her when they are watching a movie, and it seems they like to watch movies together, at home. They are hard working couple and they don't like to decorate and have much "stuff" like I (and other "crafters") do! lol So, this card looks rather "simple" but this is exactly what my friend & her husband like. 😊Also, half of the colors on this card is "customized" from their actual family room! 

These days, many dies get released, and they look wonderful once all "tiny" die cuts get placed, but they are "tiny"! lol It's hard to handle them even I use the embellishment wand, esp. when I have to "glue" them! I don't have nails (!! lol) so even it's harder, but I still love the end results. πŸ˜€
I used Altenews stamps for the sentiment and hearts. I heat embossed in gold for the sentiment. I used all scrap papers for all those little dies. I found a right color 'wooden' design paper from my paper collection, and I used it for the floor. Again, it looks "simple" but that's what their "comfy" place is πŸ’•  

Have a great week! Thanks for stopping by my blog today! Love, Eve

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...