Tuesday, April 4, 2023

Happy Easter! 2 cards

I made 2 Easter cards. It took me a while to come up with the ideas but finally finished and mailed them yesterday. 

I used Simon Says stamp Egg shaped die to cut one of Lawn Fawn's paper with the sun beam. I stamped the sentiment from Poppy stamps and heat embossed in gold. I attached the lily brad from my very OLD stash so I don't know who made it. lol...I attached "the egg" to Tim Holtz woodgrain white card stock. I attached the watering can die cut from Memory Box. I die cut bunnies using Lawn Fawn's dies and little eggs using Memory box. To finished it off, I attached butterflies using Lawn Fawn's dies & shimmer paper. 

Inside, I stamped sentiments from Poppy Stamps stamp set. Since I couldn't finish the card earlier, I made it for "spring" greeting, too. 😅These aren't getting to the destinations before Easter... Oh, so, I used Memory box little egg die to cut out "the Golden Easter Egg"! The picture doesn't show it well but it's an "gold" egg. 😊 The last picture shows "gold" a little better.

I also made another card, which is similar to the first card. I used different card stock, and little bunnies are die cut using IO dies. Inside is the same, with "the Golden Easter Egg"! 

Thanks for stopping by my blog today. Happy Easter! Love, Eve   

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love your cards. I hope our will celebrate with friends and/or family

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...