Wednesday, September 6, 2023

Best wishes!

Aloha~ Hope your new, short week has started out well. 😊

This is the card for my BFF's daughter, who's got her first career job after graduating from college a couple of months ago, and relocating to Africa! 🐅 When this set from Concord & 9th came out in July, I thought of her right away and bought it. I wanted to "customize" for her and I chose the animals paper from Echo Park. As I made, I noticed a couple of things and I had to adjust it, to work well on this card, like the "windows". The stamp is a simple night sky image, and I wanted to give a bit of impression when she opened the windows, so I attached the stickers. Oh before doing so, I used two different card stock to see which card stock grabbed the ink well and get the better result. I got good result from both card stock, but when I tried to this design, it was easier to move the window shades, if I used the lighter card stock. Also, I attached some stickers from Concord & 9th which I bought with the dies and stamp sets. I elevated the panel more than initially I planned cuz of those stickers. 


You can see when the windows are closed and when they are opened.

I still see the heat wave across US on weather forecast. Please stay safe! Here in Hawaii, I have started to feel a little "fall" in the breeze, despite of the high of 90F every day. 

Thank you for stopping by my blog today. Love, Eve

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...