Monday, September 18, 2023

Coffee card for September swap

Aloha~

PSL season has arrived! Yaaaas! 😋So, this is my card. 

I love this stamp set from The Greetery. I fell in love with the argyle pattern paper which Honeybee stamps released very recently, and I had to use this particular paper for the card. I first layered the background papers, and then, I designed and chose the stamps for the front. Usually it's other way around, but I really love this paper and other papers in that paper pad! The sentiment on the top is from Sunny Studio stamps and I layered it over the die cut without the sentiment. Other sentiments are from Art Impressions. 

First day of fall is just around corner! Happy Fall, y'all! 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great card! The paper is awesome!
Karen a

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...