Monday, September 18, 2023

Housewarming card with the gift

Aloha~

This is a rather quick card I made, to enclose in the package of Housewarming gift for my godmother. She & her husband moved to the senior living community recently. When they decided the place a year ago, she told me that there was an indoor pool. She was reluctant to move out from a big house to a smaller place but she was a little happy about the pool. 😊So, I decided then, the beach towel with the beach design as her housewarming gift.😊


I recently got this red panda stamp set from Whimsy Stamps. I colored it with Copics. The background swimming pool is a stencil from MFT stamps. I used the light blue Copic to color over silver layered paper, to tone down. Then, just for fun, I drew "little waves" on the panel, with the same light blue Copic.

Have a great week! Thank you for stopping by my blog today. 

Love, Eve 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...