Friday, November 26, 2010

ETC #115




This week's Etsy Inspired Challenge is from the store of Queen of Tarts Cakes. Like somebody asked in the blog challenge, I also get inspired by so many products/pics the stores have, and this week, i decided to combine 2 products/pics as my inspiration and made a card :-) Two small pics are the ones I was inspired by.
I paper pieced the dolls' clothes. I made a "quilt block" and "sew" (actually paper pierced!! lol!) around it :-) I punched many 1/16" holes around the oval nesties, on scallop nesties. I think this card turned out fun, cute, and cozy looking :-)

5 comments:

Queenie said...

OMG!!! Where did you get that adorable Raggedy Ann and Andy stamp? How PERFECT for this week's shop!!! I love the coloring and your take on the inspiration piece! Thanks for playing EIC this week!!

Eve said...

oophs, i forgot the stamp credits. Raggedy Ann and Andy stamps are from PSX ('99) and the quilt block stamps are from Posh Impressions, from All Night Media time.

SmilynStef said...

Love those tiny punched holes and the quilt pattern background ... fantastic Etsy Inspired Design.

de said...

Awww adorable! Love the Anne and Andy inspiration in your card! So cute!

Thanks for playing EtsyInspired this week!

Sue from Oregon said...

What fun stamps! My Mom would love this one! This would make a perfect wedding card too!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...