Sunday, November 21, 2010

HM & friends challenge #82



This image is really big, bigger than my halloween easel card i made, with HM halloween image. I had to make the card with 5 1/2" x 5 1/2" base cs instead of 5 1/2" x 4 1/4". But I luv this HM design! And if you look closer, the middle brown mouse is giving a hand (for some reason, i can't figure out what), to the next grey little mouse, and I thought this would be perfect for this week's challenge; "You gotta have friends"! :-) I distressed the grass cut outs, to look a bit more fall-like (Fiskar's border punch). I placed 3 layers of grass cut outs. I used Glossy accents for rain drops. I used broze color gel pen for leave's veins. I luv my MICE friends :-)

5 comments:

Sue said...

Hi Eve
aww a beautiful card, fabulous colouring of this lovely image, lovely papers & design, thank you for joining us at House Mouse & Friends this week, hope to see you next time, sue,x

Lorraine A said...

aww ,, this is just sooo cute :-) I love this image and the colours are perfect :-)

thanks for joining us on the HM&F Monday Challenge :-)
luv
Lols x x x

Card Crazy said...

Such a sweet card. Your leaves look almost real they're so pretty - and those cute little friends are adorable.
Sue S.

America said...

SUPER ADORABLE, fun and colorful HM Creation!!! Thanks so much for playing along with us at House Mouse & Friends Monday Challenge! :)

Christine said...

Ohhh Eve I missed this gorgeous creation stunning colours & this image is soo sweet def a cutie of a card..

smiles Christine xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...