Friday, September 15, 2017

Trick or Treat!

Update : I won the challenge with this card. 😄

I've been wanting to use this stamp and finally the time has come!  
When I saw the title of the challenge which is "I can see right through you", I thought of shaker card right away, looking something "through" the opening in the card. I love making shaker cards, even I'm not really into "interactive" cards which has been a trend these days in the card making world, except, the shaker card! I'm submitting this to the House Mouse challenge #249. 


It's kinda self explanatory but the story is "Muzzy thinking Mudpie ate all the candies in the trick-or-treat bag, having his footprints coming and going out. Of course, Monica in that hat may have one or two hidden her mouth".😁 I didn't color Mudpie cuz he is in Muzzy's thought, except the pink tongue I drew. I tried to show "deliciousness" with that pink toungue! 😄 Since candy corn buttons had more "height" even after removing shanks, I had to attach two foam tapes together to give more height than usual height of just one, for the front panel to attach. I usually place more shaker pieces but since I wanted to show Mudpie's image more, I didn't, but when I shake it, those all pieces shows 😊 The Bats image is from Lawn Fawn, and the sentiments are in one red rubber stamp, from Uptown Rubber Stamps/Holly Pond Hill, but inked them, used them separately. The company is long gone but I've had this stamp for more than 12 years :) I still love it! 

Have a great weekend, everyone! 
Eve

7 comments:

aussie aNNie said...

Fantastic card and love the bright colours used.
Thank you so much for entering into our current challenge and good luck in the draw. Hope to see you again next challenge with your cute work…. {aNNie}Designer for House Mouse and Friends

karen adams said...

Very cute! Love this!

Bunny said...

Super cute card and a fun card, too. I love the sentiment "You're So Sweet". Thank you for joining us at House Mouse and Friends Monday challenge. {Bunny} Designer for House Mouse and Friends

Christine said...

Hi Eve looks like you had fun making this sweet mousey card..great image & design fab take on the chall theme.

Thanks for sharing with us @ House Mouse and Friends Mon. chall.

smiles Christine xx

Sue said...

Super fun Halloween card. Bright colors and design are wonderful. Love the candy corn in the shaker part, perfect! Thanks for sharing with us and joining the fun at the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge.

Hugs
Sue

Dorte said...

This is such a fabulous Halloween shaker card! I love the cute images and gorgeous design! Thank you for sharing with us at the House Mouse & Friends, good luck and I hope you will join us again.
Hugs Dorte

Bunny said...

Congrats on your win. I just saw your comment on the HMFMC blog and saw your Ott Lite died. Ugh! I so love those that I have 3 AND I have an Ott Lite make up mirror. The replacement bulbs are easy to change. [Bunny]

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...