Sunday, November 19, 2017

Happy Thanksgiving! #3

Thanksgiving day is almost here, in US. People who could take a long week off might've arrived at their families and friends this weekend...

This is my #3 & the last Thanksgiving card this year. I received this Indian girl stamp from my stamping friend some time ago, and wanted to use it, and send the finished card to her 😊


I used Lawn Fawn's birch tree dies, and inlaid onto the front panel. All leaves I used on this card were cut by Lawn Fawn's STITCHED leaf dies. The sentiment is also Lawn Fawn, on the gold vellum, to be able to see birch trees behind.

I'm submitting this to Simon says Stamp Monday challege for the theme, "It's a stitch up". I love these stitched leaf dies. Those stitched lines give a bit of life on the paper.

Hope y'all are having a relaxing weekend, getting ready for Thanksgiving day! 
Thank you for stopping by my blog today.

Eve

3 comments:

Linda abby said...

You so creative with what you have on that small piece of island...

karen adams said...

All your cards are so cute!

Zoey | Scrapsaurus said...

such an adorable card! Love the color scheme!
Thank you for playing along with us over Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge, we all hope to see you again!
x Zoey

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...