Sunday, March 21, 2021

Birthday, Easter, Coffee, all combined card! :)

 Aloha~

A card making friend's birthday is coming up and it falls exactly on Easter Sunday, so, I decided to make a card, combining, birthday, Easter and "coffee" since she is the admin.of "coffee" card swap group on FB. I think I combined them in one card pretty good, don't ya think...? 😉 This is also my first Slimline card which is trending lately in card making industry. I even made an envelope to fit this long card, using a designer's one sided paper which was one of "hoarded for so long papers" stash! lol I've been making cards for like 30 years and have ended up to "have/hoard" many papers! lol I bet some of you can relate...?! Now I'm eager to make more envelopes for slim cards! lol 


The hardest part was to secure the very thin gold threads. I had to think first.. I decided to tie through the parts of the nest, pulled a little, put the liquid glue, to secure them first. Then, attached balloon over them, again, using strong adhesive. I used Lawn Fawn's glitter papers. I used Lawn Fawn's papers on the background; sun beams and grass field. I hope this card will reach the recipient in Europe without any damage, and will make her smile, with lots of "coffee" on this card! 😄 

Hope y'all are having a relaxing Sunday! Hugs, Eve

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...