Wednesday, March 3, 2021

February Coffee Card

 Aloha~

This is the Coffee card I made for February swap for the group. Someone mentioned in the past that she expected "warm" breeze from the card I make, in her winter weather before, so I made this card. Hope the recipient in Illinois will feel the warm breeze! I used Newton's Nook designs' stamps to create the scene. It is the Diamond head in the center, and plumeria flowers I "no outline" colored with color pencils.   

By the way, this mugcup die is new. In 2000's, I remember I drew this kind of cup, cut it from the card stock by hand, using a scissors. When Trinity stamps made this die set for purchase, I was so excited but had to wait for Black Friday sale. 😉 I'm so happy I have this die now and the shape I die cut with the machine is perfect than the one I drew and cut it by my hand! 😄 

Thanks for stopping by my blog today! Hope you are having a nice week! Love, Eve

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...