Saturday, January 29, 2022

Coffee card ~ December, 2021

Happy New year! 
I know, it's a little late but hope you all will have a wonderful year! 

Since I was so exhausted from work in December, I couldn't make a card on time for my card swap group 😢 Anyways, I finally finished it. It's a mini slim card.

I recently purchased the "(long) border dies" from Sunny Studio for Slim card. I used two of 6 dies in a package on this card. Stamps are from Lawn Fawn, as well as the background paper. I used a coaster die from The Greetery. I love this die! Actually that is a square die but I cut it after I die cut, to give a bit of different look. Aren't those "coffee beans" resins so cute??!! They are from Trinity Stamps. Those two companies are my latest favorites. 😍 

I decided to send these ground coffee from Hawaii and a calendar with my card. There are several (if not many!) coffee companies in Hawaii. I chose one from Honolulu where I live, and another one, just because I liked the name; Sunrise! LOL I like their "cappuccino" flavor. 

Mahalo for stopping by today! Hope y'all are having a wonderful weekend! To my friends in east coast, stay warm and stay safe! Love, Eve

2 comments:

karen adams said...

So cute! The mini slimline size is my fav!

Eve said...

Mahalo, Karen! More I make slimline card, more I got to like making them! I've started from so called "regular slimline card size" and "mini version" but sometimes, I start out from that size in mind, but end up, whatever the size is, as long as my design fits well and looks nice. I make my own envelopes for slimline cards so it's not a problem for changing the size a little. I've been using those 12 x 12 "pretty" papers I "hoarded" over the years for making those "special size" envelopes, and I'm loving the fact I'm finally using them! I'm sure you can understand THE FEELING when you get the chance to USE those papers from your stash of "long time"! ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...