Thursday, January 27, 2022

Happy Holiday ~ #2

Aloha~

Continuing to my yesterday's post, this is another Christmas card (tag) which I made to send it with a Christmas ornament I found at Hallmark store for my best friend. 


The stamps are mostly from Unity stamp Co.. Although I still don't like the way we "store" those cling red rubber stamps, I love some of their stamps! Designs are awesome! Snowflakes are CTMH. 20 years later, I still have their stamps (and many other woodmounted red rubber stamps which still stamp great!). I used Lawn Fawn paper to layer the front card stock. I initially thought to "glue" the front panel to the background paper, like we usually do for our greeting cards, but I realized it's fun to NOT glue it, so it has actually a loose front! Sometimes you change the way you make cards as you make. On the back of this tag, I also stamped Christmas tree, and wrote some personal message. 
And, the ornament I found for my best friend from college, she took a couple of pictures of it on her tree after she received it! When I saw this ornament at nearby Hallmark store in November, I thought of her, and I bought it. I wrote her name and my name on the back of this ornament in black sharpie with "2021". 


Sometimes, it's fun to make different shapes from just a regular, two folded card. 

Again, hope y'all had much better holiday season than I did. lol 😊 

Thanks for stopping by my blog today! Weekend is almost here! Love, Eve



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...