Wednesday, December 21, 2022

Coffee card for December swap

With this strong "cold" winds, almost everyday, I caught a cold and wasted a week in this busy December... my Christmas card making has been really delayed.. Yes, even Hawaii gets "winter", a different kind of winter but it reminds me that this is Hawaii's winter when I need to bring a long shirt or hoodie and sometimes have to wear a pair of pants instead of shorts... 

So, this is my card. I love this stamp set from The Greetery! Usually I buy craft supplies during the big sales but once in a while, I fall in love with it and have to buy right away, and this set was that... I used this stamp set for fall and now, it's a Peppermint Mocha time! 
I used my ANOTHER "fell in love" product from Waffle Flower for this but they just released it (I believe?!) so I didn't have to wait too long for the sale, which is the poinsetta stencil I LOVE IT!! I made this as a top folding card this time. I used the foam tape on the back of the coffee glass but not the whipped cream and the straw so that it looks as if they are inside of the glass. These cute embellishments are from Trinity Stamps. They carry such cute embellishments! 

Hope y'all are not going to get buried in snow this week. We are having a little better week, weather wise, compared to last week. Thank you for stopping by my blog today. Stay warm!  Hugs, Eve

1 comment:

Are Guth said...

This card is so deceptive in its look of classic simplicity. The way you created the lovely background and layered the drink make it something really special

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...