Wednesday, December 21, 2022

My 1st Christmas card...

I wish it was still in early December...In November, coming home from the trip was delayed by 10 days and was delayed making Thanksgiving cards... then, I caught a cold... so, yes, this is my 1st Christmas card...😓

Here is my card for my godmother, using my new Concord & 9th addition! 


Most of this card was done with Concord & 9th and various card stock. I used Echo Park papers, which also had a Christmas star & stars. After finishing the card, I used Ranger's stickles to give it a shine. I often keep the package of skin cares, and this, "a little dull" gold card stock for the crescent and the sentiment came in handy. I die cut twice for manger and Joseph & pregnant Mary, to give a bit of dimension, to give a bit of "closer distance" compared to the building dies in the back. 

I hadn't used this Echo Park paper pad for 2 years? But I saw this sentiment in this paper pad. It matched to the front sentiment! So, I used spellbinder's frame die to cut that sentiment, and placed it on the gold paper, to place it inside of the card. I used "Blessings" die from Hero Arts to finish the card.  


Thank you for stopping by my blog today! Merry Christmas! Love, Eve

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful!
Karen adams

Eve said...

Mahalo, Karen! <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...