Monday, December 5, 2022

Coffee card, Oct.2022

Aloha~

My October "swap" coffee card was delayed due to my trip, and I finally made and mailed it early in November.

I fell in love with this stamp set as soon as it was introduced, back in September, but as soon as I received the set, I had to leave and no time for playing with it til I came home. What a beautiful set from The Greetery! And you all know that I always look forward to PSL season, so this was a must have and yes, this is the card I made! 

I heat embossed the sentiment. I also used the Greetery's Coaster die, which I love. I used the papers from Lawn Fawn and Sunny Studio. 

Well, my most fav. season went by so fast, esp. me travelling. Have a nice week! Not too cold nor too much of snow wherever you are, so that you can prepare for Christmas!! 🎄Thanks for stopping by my blog today! Love, Eve

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great card!
Karen Adams

Eve said...

Mahalo, Karen! <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...