Friday, August 13, 2010

the Corrosive Challenge #76 is a Sketch!



I luv these 2 stamps i used. I don't have any military personel in my family but most of my friends from last 12 years are in the military, living in the lands of Military (mainly Navy); in Guam & Hawaii, and it always makes me to think about those who serves this country, esp. when sketch shows Stars & Squared card base. The images are heat embossed but hard to tell from this pic. I just can't take a Good pic. of this card, for some reason :-( I really wanted to embellish more, esp. on the red background paper with stars BUT when i challenge sketches, i try, as close as the original sketch. So, this is the finished card for this challenge. If i send this card to somebody, i might embellish more :-) oh, i rotated the sketch by 90 degrees.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...