Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Fussy and Fancy Friday Challenge 17


It's a Sketch time at Fussy and Fancy Friday Challenge this week. And this is the first time i used this border punch for circle base. Anyways, since i don't have any swirl punches, i used those gems to make swirls. I placed the tiniest pearls on her necklace & earing. I used Glitter to make a frame for the bride image. I luv this bride stamp! "best wishes" circle tag was attached with pop up glue dots. I haven't made a wedding card for a very long time, but i really wanted to make one using this beautiful bride stamp which i got it recently at a stamp fair. I luv this ROUND card. I should make a card with it more often :-)

2 comments:

Sue from Oregon said...

very pretty!

Juanita said...

Wow this is simple elegant. Thanks for joining us at Fussy and Fancy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...