Saturday, August 14, 2010

HM Postcard Swap Cards



These are the postcards i made for the swap. I was required to send 2 postcards. I enjoyed making these 2. For the first card, the palm trees stamp is from Vivid Jungle (Guam's Original), and the sand stamp is from CTMH. For the second card, Ice Cream Parlor stamp is from Darcie's and the bee stamps are from CTMH. I paperpieced the awning of the parlor. Since they were the postcards, i didn't put any embellishments so the surface stays rather flat. These were rather fun to make! :-)

2 comments:

Card Crazy said...

Darling cards. They make me smile (a lot)!!
Sue S.

Booknplays said...

I never think to mix stamps but you did it wonderfully! The ice cream shop goes wonderfully with the HM stamp. You colored them very well too.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...