Sunday, December 19, 2010

Another House Mouse christmas card to my friend!




I used this stamp for another challenge a couple of weeks ago, but I altered the image a little. This time, I really wanted to use this image as the way it is, and I did :-) I made this card to my HM group friend; Cathy K. We both don't like snow but we both luvs our Mouse so dearly! :-) I uploaded the two pics., so you can see the card better. I used glossy accent to christmas lights cords, to give a look of vinyl around the real cords. I used stickles "frosted lace" on the igloo. I really like this special stickles with texture. I put the tiny light blue gems on the snowflake images on the sentiment dies. What I luv the most about this card is what i did, to "around" christmas lights, to give a look of "Lighting" :-)

4 comments:

Sue from Oregon said...

Seeing all your HM Christmas cards makes me sad I don't have time to stamp this year! Guess I will have to enjoy yours!

debby4000 said...

Adorable cute card, love the sweet image.
luv
Debby

Heather said...

Gorgeous card, such a sweet image do fabulously coloured and glittered. Love all your great details.

Thanks so much for playing along with us at the
Simon Says Stamp challenge,
hugs Heather xx

Vivi Casale said...

just adorable!!
Thanks so much for joining us at HM&F challenge!
Hugs,
Vivi

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...