Thursday, December 2, 2010

EIC 116 #1



This week's challenge at Etsy Inspired is from the shop of Heartsong. I made 2 cards for this week's challenge. This is #1. The pic./product i was inspired by in Heatsong shop is below my card's picture. This deer stamp is from Lawn Fawn. The snow flakes & sentiment is from the same stamp set. I used a piece of yarn on the deer's neck, which Lawn Fawn wrapped my purchase with :-) (thank you!) I like to keep those little embellishments from all kind of things, packages, etc. I put glossy acccet on the deer's nose. I used Souffle pen on the stamped snowflakes, to give a bit of character. I drew the deer's footprints on the snow, using a marker. I used pop up dots for the deer, to give a bit of depth to the card.

3 comments:

SmilynStef said...

Love the sweet little deerie footprints in the snow ... wonderful Etsy Inspired design.

de said...

SO sweet! Love this little deer! Thanks for playing EtsyInspired this week!

Sue from Oregon said...

such a cute sentiment with this image! Perfect!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...