Sunday, December 19, 2010

RAK & HM Monday Challenge #84 "Oh Charming Christmas Tree"


I made this card, planning to send to one of my HM group friend, Karen A. but had the theme in mind, to submit to House Mouse & Friends Monday blog; "oh Charming Christmas Tree" challenge. I colored the star on the tree, using Smooch SPRITZ; Gold. I colored the tree in watercolor pencis first but also wanted to add some sparkling, so i used Smooch SPRITZ; Green. I colored the mouse in water color pencils. I sponged the baby blue color around the mouse. Then I stamped a tiny snowflakes in Brilliance Starlight silver. Brilliance ink has been one of my most FAV. & most USED inks cuz of its color & it does dry even they are pigment ink, rather fast, not to mention, Archival :-) I put glitter around the circle of the 2 images. I embossed the background paper, using snowflakes cuttlebug folder, and glittered here & there, all over the background paper.

3 comments:

Katie said...

Hi there Eve,

I was going to submit my card but I guess I am too late, it says that the linky is now closed. :( I should still have four hours... One of the new stamps I had bought was of the happy hoppers putting carrots on a Christmas tree. That is the only Christmas tree stamp that I own. Anyway, I also love the stamp you used, that is another one of my Christmas favorites. I love the snowflakes that you stamped with the brillance ink, it looks great! And I love the snowflake emboss that you did on the background paper. The ribbon and charm are really cute also. Good luck in the challenge. Talk to you soon.

Katie

Sue from Oregon said...

Another sparkling Christmas card Eve!

Jane said...

Oh this is so cute! love the image! Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp! hugs, Jane xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...