Sunday, December 19, 2010

...Another House Mouse christmas card to my local friend!



I made this card to my local friend, Linda M. She likes "Cute" too, so i thought this would be really good, to mail it to her. I first layered the brown mouse & candle with the candle holder with the grey mouse. Then I colored grey mouse again, on the candle holder. I should've taken the pic. from the side... it's already mailed out so i can't... I used distress ink around the edge of the main image & the twine. I used another color of distress ink to color the off white lace border. I used the glossy accent on the candle's wax dropping and the mouse's eye ball!, and yellow glitter stickles on the candle. I used white liquid pearl to make decoration on the candle holder, just for fun! lol!

6 comments:

Sue from Oregon said...

Great card. I think house mouse stamps were really made for layering, but it is a LOT of work, but it makes for such a special card!

Card Crazy said...

What a delight. Keep 'em coming, Eve. They're all adorable. I really like how you "popped out" your images. They're really 3D and darling!
Sue S.

Fran said...

Eve I love your card and the technique you did is really awesome. I just signed up to be a Follower on your blog. Would you like to visit my blog http://scallopsandswirls.blogspot.com/
and become a follower? Hugs, Fran

Jovita @ Inky Impressions said...

I've been enjoying all your House Mouse creations. I like the layers, its a lot of cutting but it's worth it. The lace you added goes perfect with the image you used.

Kathy Billings said...

I love this card. I'd love to know what stamps you used.

Hugs,
Kathy
eggdcr8tr@satx.rr.com

Vivi Casale said...

awww very cute!!!!
Thanks so much for joining us at HM&F challenge!
Hugs,
Vivi

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...