Thursday, December 2, 2010

EIC 116 #2




This is my second card for EIC 116, and the pic./product i was inspired by, from the shop of Heartsong is below my card pic. #2. I used the glossy card stock. I colored with different colors of distress inks to make sky and beach/sand. I used Stamp-a-ma-jig to stamp this Inkadinkado image to make sure the right image would be stamped on the right location, using the distress ink again. I used pop up dots for the main image to give a bit of depth to the card.

7 comments:

Kathy said...

HI Eve,
I couldn't see where to email you to answer your question so I will here :) you asked where I the sentiment came from on my post today. If you click here http://pennyblackinc.com/display_item.php?PID=6377&CAT=RStransparentsets
It's in the clear set bottom right hand corner :)Thanks for asking

SmilynStef said...

That beach scene is so peaceful in blue ... and I love the glittery background too ... wonderful Etsy Inspired design.

de said...

Gorgeous and perfect for that print!

Thanks for playing EtsyInspired this week!

Card Crazy said...

Eve, these cards are all so beautiful. I love them all. Sorry I haven't been able to keep up with as many blog posts lately but life's been getting in the way (lol)
Sue S.

Sue from Oregon said...

oh isnt this pretty...lovely take on the challenge Eve!

Anonymous said...

Hi Eve~ thanks for stopping by my blog & leaving a comment. This card is divine!
You did a marvelous job. I love the scene, the border, the sparkle, the colors. Everything is just a delight to the eyes.
Take care,
Sonia

Julie Ranae said...

Eve....thanks so much for stopping by The Open Window with your lovely comments.....I can't wait to see what you create with your baker's twine and when you do, make sure you visit their blog and upload your twine creations on the Flickr group...beautiful work always!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...