Monday, December 13, 2010

Tilda ~ Christmas card


I made this Tri-shutter card for my online friend, Sue Seidlinger who gave me this image! (Thanks again, Sue!) I enjoyed making this card, because i finally got to use those Pretty Christmas Papers! lol! I really wanted to attach some christmas ornaments so i hanged those stamped & cut christmas ornament images, decorating with liquid pearls & glitter with strings. The "grey" colored parts on this card are actually in "SILVER" but can't tell from this pic.. I used glossy accent on her black dress shoes for the shiney look :-) I'll make another Tri-shutter card when i get Pretty Papers again! :-) It was fun making it, and hope Sue will like it :-)

16 comments:

cabio's craft corner said...

Delightful Christmas shutter card. Those hanging ornaments are so very cute :o)
Hugs,
Cabio

Suzanne J Dean said...

How delightful--I so want to try one of these! You did a beautiful job on this--love the patterns and cute Tilda!

hugz,
Suzanne

Sharon said...

Absolutely beautiful. Just love this card. Too afraid to attempt it... hugs Sharon

Only By His Grace said...

Hi eve,
you did well with your Tri-shutter card. I have only attempted one of these and it didn't look as nice as yours. Love your design papers.
Hugs Maz

Karen said...

Beautiful card!! : )

Leslie Anne Avila said...

This is such a wonderful Christmas card. Loving those little ornaments hanging! Great job!

Blessings to you~
Leslie Avila

Unknown said...

Oooooohhhh...how fun!!! This is absolutely fabulous! Love the design...and your DPs are just perfect!! Pat Frank

Barb Hardeman said...

Oh now this is a super great Shutter card! Love the ornaments hanging down in the middle - oh so clever! Wonderful use of the dp too!
Barb H.

Card Crazy said...

Oh wow. What a clever lady you are. The card is just darling and looks so complicated!
Sue S.

Catherine Atkinson said...

Great card! I like the papers you chose!

Lisette Morris said...

Beautiful! I have yet to make one of these. They scare me a little..lol! I have a feeling I would go through alot of cardstock cutting it out. I love all the wonderful papers you used!

Darlene said...

Your card is absolutely beautiful...you did a fantastic job and I'm sure your friend will love it! Love the papers...very festive!

Sandy said...

Wow! this is pretty fancy -- I want to give this a try - nest year!
Merry Christmas Eve!
Sandy Claus

Christina C. said...

What a lovely tri-shutter card!!! Fabulous job!

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful and festive card! I love the ornaments hanging from the middle! So charming! hugs, Angela

Ilonka said...

Extreeeeeeeeeeeeeeme wonderful,cute and beautiful!
A big hug from not to far from Munich!

Best wishes and a lot of health for 2011
Io

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...