Friday, April 19, 2024

Coffee card for April 2024 card swap

Aloha~

This is the card I made for Coffee card swap group for April.

I've been really wanting to use my new addition of coffee mugs background stencil from NND. I colored them in different colors, and on different card stock but for this month's card, I decided to use this one for this swap card. I also wanted to use my new addition from C9's dies. It became kinda fun card, in my opinion😊I used Echo paper's sentiment stamp. I used the little puffy white star stickers from C9 from last summer release. At last, I used the brown twine to finish this card. 

"Coffee is always a good idea"! To me, "Great" idea! LOL

Thank you for stopping by my blog today. Have a great weekend!

Love, Eve  

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome

Anonymous said...

That’s me!😉❤️
Karen

Anonymous said...

Karen a

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...