Saturday, September 28, 2024

Happy Halloween #1

Aloha~

This card will go to my godmother. Since she will travel late October, I need to mail this soon. 

This is my 2nd "cross stitch" design on the card. As you can see, I'm addicted. LOL I used my new Halloween vertical sentiment stamps from Pretty Pink Posh, for something different. All little cut outs are from Lawn Fawn's stamp set. The background is from Lawn Fawn's die. The bottom hill and grass die cuts are from HoneyBee Stamps. Since it's at night, I cut "grass" in dark brown. 

Inside, I used new Washi tapes; one from Lawn Fawn and another one from Japanese "Dollar store", nearby (in Honolulu). The sentiment stamp is from Lawn Fawn.

Thanks for stopping by my blog today. If you were in the path of Helene, I hope you'll have a speedy recovery. Some of you remember that I went through Super Typhoon in the early 2000s, the eye literally passed right above me! Please take care. Thinking of y'all. Love, Eve

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Super cute!

Karen a

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...