Tuesday, July 28, 2026

Happy Birthday!

Aloha~

I made this card, remembering the sender for June card to me loved Hawaii vacation and mentioned it again in her card. I also received a paper pad of Hawaii from Echo Park very recently. These days, I can't stop buying paper pads cuz they are so good!! I cut the two designs from the paper pad, attached to the postage stamp die cut outs, using Hero Art's die. I attached the bottom one first, and "postcard" one with the 1mm foam squares. I really love these 1mm foam squares. It's easy to use, and only a little dimention, which is great for mailing. Most of my cards are mailed out. I stamped "Happy birthday" (Waffle Flowers) on the "postcard". I used another paper from the same paper pad as the base. I'd been itching to use my new die set from Taylors Expressions. In the same set, there are small plumerias, too, so I used a couple of them, too. 

Inside, the sentiment is from Hero Arts, and the turtle is from Pink & Main. Hawaiian Green Sea Turtles (Honu) are another sea animal famous in Hawaii beside the Hawaiian Monk Seals. I wanted to send the "Hawaiian vibe" so I chose this turtle.

I still hear the severe weather from US mainland. The typhoon is still coming this way but the course is taking to rather north of the islands and it downgraded to tropical storm. I heard though that all beaches in Hawaii are closed. You know, those high surf and all...please take care wherever you are. Thank you for stopping by my blog today. Love, Eve  

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...