Thursday, August 20, 2026

Happy Birthday #4

Apparently, there are many who are born in summer. 😀 Usually I don't send this "many" "handmade" cards in summer because I'm usually busy but the ideas have been popping up in my head and I keep making, with less time. 👍

I love this stencil, I mean, the background from Pretty Pink Posh, but had never had a chance to use it. I'm happy when I get to use something I bought a while ago! And of course, the strawberry short cake from Waffle Flowers! And, the darkest color of blue is called Capri from Concord & 9th. I'm in love with this color.😍 I bought the 2026 assorted color collection (card stock), and this is one from that package. 

As most of you know, Hawaii had a Hurricane LALA and Honolulu lost power for several hours to four days? ... severe weather everywhere... please stay safe! Thank you for stopping by my blog today. Love, Eve

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...